Participants may only register using the provided online registration form. Registrations are binding and are reviewed in the order in which they are received. NuCoSS-19 is open to a limited number of participants only. If more applications are received than space allows, the organizer will create a waiting list and immediately inform the participants of their position on the list.
If, after booking the event you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place at no additional costs. Please advise substitutions in writing, so a correct name tag will be available at the registration desk.
- Cancellation before April 30, 2019: 100% refund (minus an administration fee of € 40)
- Cancellation between April 30 and June 1, 2019: 50% refund
- Cancellation after June 1, 2019: no refund
- Cancellation must be by e-mail or in writing (letter)!
The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event in case of an insufficient number of participants (less than 25), programme cancellations, organizational reasons, changes of availability of speakers, force majeure or other unforeseeable events that render the execution of the event impossible and/or not worthwhile or that would lead to the organizer incurring unreasonable expenses in executing the event. The organizer shall immediately inform participants of such changes.
Subject to change
The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the NuCoSS-19 programme. If necessary, changes may be made to its content, method and organization before or during the event, insofar as these changes do not substantially diminish the described benefits of the event for the participant.
Scope of services
Unless otherwise stated, the event fee includes:
- Access to the lectures;
- USB memory stick with hand-outs;
- coffee/tea breaks (during morning and evening sessions);
- accommodation in Hotel Špik, Alpine Resort, Gozd Martuljek, Slovenia. Check-in on July 7 afternoon, check-out on July 12 after lunch;
- 5x breakfast, lunch & dinner at Hotel Špik;
- free access to the hotel’s pools;
- free internet access;
- one sport/leisure activity (on Wednesday afternoon).
The organizers cannot assume any responsibility for personal accident, loss or damage to the private property of participants and accompanying persons, which may either occur during or arise from the event. Participants should therefore take whatever steps they consider necessary regarding insurance.
Usage of data
In registering for this event, the participant grants the organizer the right to save and process his/her personal data. The organizers are solely responsible for saving and processing the data and fully comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. The data (comprised of the participant’s name, affiliation, contact info, registration data) is used for accounting and billing purposes, as well as for informing the participant about future events.